Новости:

Форум Infotex WeaponMod

Тема: Baofeng DM-32 --> OpenDM-32  (Прочитано 250059 раз)

Оффлайн thadrumr 05 Октября 2026, 20:29:24 (#180)

  • Новичок
  • *
  • Сообщений: 7
  • Карма: +1/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
One more bit of feedback.  I have noticed that if an external speaker/mic is plugged into the radio while it is on the audio on DMR stops working.  The menu beeps and other radio alert tones stops working as well.  The analog audio continues to work fine even transmitting.  If I try and transmit to the parrot DMR talk group I don't get any response.  If the radio is powered off before plugging in the speaker/mic then power it up all works as expected while the speaker/mic is plugged in.

Оффлайн Koshak 06 Октября 2026, 05:59:10 (#181)

  • Отпусти меня чудо халфа
  • КотЭ
  • Ветеран
  • *
  • Сообщений: 3675
  • Карма: +324/-16
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Infotex Мир Хобби
One more bit of feedback.
An interesting point, thank you.
У кошки четыре ноги: вход, выход, земля и питание

Оффлайн packman5280 06 Октября 2026, 17:37:43 (#182)

  • Новичок
  • *
  • Сообщений: 1
  • Карма: +1/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
wanted to comment now since i've been following for a while. this is awesome, thank you very much for all the work on this project. One thing I noticed with the flash mem fix firmware, is settings are not saved after a power cycle. the default white screen, power levels, etc. I change them from the radio menu but when i turn the radio off and back on the changes are lost. not sure if that report is helpful, but either way thanks again for all the work! I eagerly anticipate the next release.

Оффлайн KC1WXU Вчера в 14:29:12 (#183)

  • Старожил
  • ****
  • Сообщений: 34
  • Карма: +9/-0
    • Просмотр профиля
Packman, I thought I was having that issue initially.  After you set a value do not use the menu-back button, it doesn't save the change.  You need to press the OK button on the menu screen after selecting the setting you want, otherwise the change does not save.

Granted, you could be experiencing a new bug as well, but that was an issue I was running into early-on.