Новости:

Форум Infotex WeaponMod

Тема: Baofeng DM-32 --> OpenDM-32  (Прочитано 245489 раз)

Оффлайн Billybob Вчера в 18:45:53 (#165)

  • Пользователь
  • **
  • Сообщений: 15
  • Карма: +0/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
This update appears to have fixed the DCS issue that I reported before.  Thanks!

Оффлайн Koshak Вчера в 20:17:41 (#166)

  • Отпусти меня чудо халфа
  • КотЭ
  • Ветеран
  • *
  • Сообщений: 3667
  • Карма: +323/-16
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Infotex Мир Хобби
This update appears to have fixed the DCS issue that I reported before.  Thanks!
Check this version. HotFix

У кошки четыре ноги: вход, выход, земля и питание

Оффлайн Billybob Вчера в 21:53:43 (#167)

  • Пользователь
  • **
  • Сообщений: 15
  • Карма: +0/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
I can't tell any difference between either of the two .bin files above.

The failure to send a DPL tone on transmit problem is fixed.

However, scanning isn't working correctly.  It will not stop on active channels, analog or DMR.  Only for a fraction of a second, and then it moves on.  I tried increasing the scan delay, scan dwell, and scan mode, but it made no difference.

It seems to work fine if you park it on a single channel.