Новости:

Форум Infotex WeaponMod

Тема: Baofeng DM-32 --> OpenDM-32  (Прочитано 245900 раз)

Оффлайн Billybob 27 Сентября 2026, 18:45:53 (#165)

  • Пользователь
  • **
  • Сообщений: 16
  • Карма: +1/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
This update appears to have fixed the DCS issue that I reported before.  Thanks!

Оффлайн Koshak 27 Сентября 2026, 20:17:41 (#166)

  • Отпусти меня чудо халфа
  • КотЭ
  • Ветеран
  • *
  • Сообщений: 3668
  • Карма: +323/-16
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Infotex Мир Хобби
This update appears to have fixed the DCS issue that I reported before.  Thanks!
Check this version. HotFix

У кошки четыре ноги: вход, выход, земля и питание
  • « Последнее редактирование: Вчера в 05:58:40 от Koshak »

Оффлайн Billybob 27 Сентября 2026, 21:53:43 (#167)

  • Пользователь
  • **
  • Сообщений: 16
  • Карма: +1/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
I can't tell any difference between either of the two .bin files above.

The failure to send a DPL tone on transmit problem is fixed.

However, scanning isn't working correctly.  It will not stop on active channels, analog or DMR.  Only for a fraction of a second, and then it moves on.  I tried increasing the scan delay, scan dwell, and scan mode, but it made no difference.

It seems to work fine if you park it on a single channel.

Оффлайн Koshak Вчера в 06:05:38 (#168)

  • Отпусти меня чудо халфа
  • КотЭ
  • Ветеран
  • *
  • Сообщений: 3668
  • Карма: +323/-16
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Infotex Мир Хобби
I can't tell any difference between either of the two .bin files above.
I've re-uploaded the file. Check the RX and TX DPL.
http://infotex58.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1168.msg11513#msg11513
У кошки четыре ноги: вход, выход, земля и питание

Оффлайн Billybob Вчера в 16:22:20 (#169)

  • Пользователь
  • **
  • Сообщений: 16
  • Карма: +1/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
I tried the re-uploaded file.

The DPL issue is fixed.

Scanning not working properly.  It won't stop on an active channel.

Оффлайн thadrumr Вчера в 21:32:51 (#170)

  • Новичок
  • *
  • Сообщений: 1
  • Карма: +0/-0
  • Здесь может быть Ваша подпись
    • Просмотр профиля
Does this firmware support analog APRS?  I have it flashed on my DM32 which is working great by the way.  I can't figure out if APRS is working or not.